- Added: the following localizations:
- Chinese (China)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Added: displaying the amount of data transferred in both directions for each connection.
- Added: displaying the data transfer speed in both directions for each connection.
- Added: displaying the client's IP address (instead of "localhost") on other clients, when it is connected to itself locally.
- Added: automatic client disconnection option, if the shared device was not active for a certain amount of time.
- Added: the option that prevents the restart of the shared device after its disconnection.
- Improved: GUI compatibility with high-resolution monitors.
- Improved: the performance of the network connection between the USB Network Gate server and client.
- Improved: drivers are digitally signed with WHQL.
- Fixed: execution of the "unshare-all-usb-ports" command, when the device was shared from the USB hub, which was disconnected from the machine and was not displayed in the list.
- Fixed: the occurrence of several BSODs.
- Fixed: inaccurate displaying of the description and status of the shared devices shown in the command line on the client.
- Fixed: functioning with the USB drives displayed in the system as SCSI (e.g. Seagate Expansion).
- Fixed: the "Allow disconnection by other users" option did not persist when it was enabled after the device was shared.
- Fixed: issues when sharing identical devices.
- Fixed: functioning of the Xbox gamepads.
- Fixed: minor activation issues.
- Fixed: an issue with the constant errors appearing in the log when trying to connect via RDP.
- Fixed: minor client auto-reconnect issues.
Find Us on FaceBook
BTW you can choose whether Mac, Linux or Windows machine will be a client or a server. Download Free softwares This is most software for connectivity of more than one device each other for working or other purpose. USB Network Gate essentially connects a USB device to your machine over the internet LAN or WLAN.
USB Network Gate Review – Share USB Drives Remotely
March 9, 2016 Â USB Network Gate : is a pc software which helps you to work with remote USB devices over the network, either that Local Area Network , Wide area Network, International Network. Sometimes publishers take a little while to make this information available, so please check back in a few days to see if it has been updated. Please disable your ad-blocker to continue using FileHippo.Com and support this service. – FileHippo team Click on the Ad-block icon located on your toolbar to reveal the settings. It helps you share USB over Network among multiple computers so people from all over the world (or your office) can use it.
USB Network Gate 7
Once connected to a USB storage device, it can be accessed just like a typical drive in Windows Explorer to open files and perform file operations. This is world best software for computers connectivity in easy way. By Â· March 9, 2016 Â USB Network Gate : is a pc software which helps you to work with remote USB devices over the network, either that Local Area Network , Wide area Network, International Network.
Download the free USB Network Gate
USB Network Gate (former USB over Ethernet Connector) easily connects one or more remote USB devices to your computer over Network (Internet/LAN/WAN) as if the device was plugged into your own machine. You can also isolate devices locking them to one user at a time. This kind of problem solving makes a program really worthwhile especially with a free trial. FizzBoost Manage your Facebook account more comfortably namebench Find out what's the fastest DNS service for you no thanks Access USB devices over Wi-FiThereâs no need to change your existing network configuration to let your employees share a new USB device â it can be accessed wirelessly from desktops and laptops in your office.
Since it is transferred from one person to another, it is hard to track its movement and it gets constantly lost. To see the current pricing, place the order and read about license types available, visit the productâs purchase page on our .
USB Network Gate 8.0.1859
System resources usage was minimal in our tests while connections were quickly established. This Program empowers you to work with remote USB devices over the network, either that Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), International Network (Internet). Access USB devices over Wi-Fi There’s no need to adjust your existing network configuration to let your workers share an USB device – it can be achieved wirelessly from laptops and PCs in your office. If you donât have Internet access on your PCâ¦ In this case you can activateÂ USB Network Gate manually (offline). This solves cross-platform compatibility issues and allows easy sharing for example letting any office PC use a printer connected to a certain machine.